Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.658 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 249,947 (€3,588) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 152,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 6 hours ago)