Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 198,175 (€2,855) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)