Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.677 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 264,776 (€3,800) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 148,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)