Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.830 DOP / ZAR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 141,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 132,535 (R 34,609) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)