Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.548 DOP / PLN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 147,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 136,625 (8,787 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)