Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.788 DOP / INR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 40% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 160,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 95,718 (₨121,528) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)