Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15276 DOP / NGN *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 154,803 (1,013,347 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 3 hours ago)