Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.260 DOP / TND
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 155,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 88,378 (4,157 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)