Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03842 DOP / LBP *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 189% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 386,673 (10,064,972 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 134,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)