Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.897 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 180,353 (20,272元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 128,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)