Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.454 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 99,258 (13,316TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)