Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.727 DOP / ARS *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 151,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 90,172 (ARS $124,089) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)