Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.677 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 195,438 (€2,805) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 147,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)