Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04895 DOP / IQD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 172,783 (3,529,805 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 146,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Luis costs ARS $15,000 (about 4 hours ago)