Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.867 DOP / AED
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 238,909 (Dirham 15,057) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)