Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.901 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 137,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 111,083 (Mex$ 38,292) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)