Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.647 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 155,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 93,024 (12,165TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)