Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.459 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 163,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 69,592 (9,331TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)