Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.055 DOP / SDG *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 81,270 (77,039 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)