Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15281 DOP / NGN *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 148,119 (969,307 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)