Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.945 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,574 (2,427 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)