Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,527 (﷼ 75,232,360) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)