Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,567 (12,491 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 6 hours ago)