Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05135 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,948 (¥368,980) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)