Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,927 (Rp 13,626,344) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)