Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07041 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,808 (руб 82,486) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)