Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26654 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,557 (Mex$ 24,600) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)