Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.381 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,626 (6,246 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)