Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,320 (AU$4,279) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)