Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.137 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,720 (C$3,316) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)