Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.992 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 108% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,602 (ƒ 5,215) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)