Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09264 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 2,779 (30,001 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)