Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,687 in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 2 hours ago)