Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,019 in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)