Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07222 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 29% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,660 (₨64,524) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)