Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BRL / COP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,798 (COL$3,892,048) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)