Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 30% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,621 (₨63,023) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)