Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 106% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,826 (€2,475) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Dhaka costs Taka 374 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 2 hours ago)