Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25811 BRL / SCR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 74% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,082 (50,683 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)