Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27373 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,205 (Mex$ 22,668) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Whitehorse costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)