Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27045 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,405 (Mex$ 27,381) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)