Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.625 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,736 (20,382 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)