Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.229 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,839 (€2,222) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)