Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.419 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 97% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,209 (€2,058) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)