Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,779 (€1,842) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)