Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06324 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,685 (ARS $74,076) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riga costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £860 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,100 (about 4 hours ago)