Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03472 BRL / ARSX *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 2,648 (ARS $42,752) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Munich costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Albacete costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)