Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.017 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,074 (3,006 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)