Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.229 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,943 (€2,238) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)