Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,156 (﷼ 34,145,735) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 4 hours ago)